Ear, Nose, Throat
Artesia General Hospital is proud of the available otolaryngology services they bring to the people of Southeastern New Mexico. Dr. Thomas Reich, a Board Certified Diplomat of the American Board of Otolaryngology has been treating a wide range of conditions of the head and neck for over 30 years.
From an ear ache or tonsillectomy to removal of skin cancers, laryngeal tumors or reconstructive facial surgery, Dr. Reich utilizes the latest technologies in diagnostic medical and surgical techniques. These advanced, often minimally invasive techniques, allow patients to recover faster and with less pain.
Some of the disorders and disease that are treated include:
- Hearing loss
- Reconstructive ear surgery
- Ear Ache
- Recurrent ear infections in children & adults
- Ear Trauma
- Difficulty with nasal breathing
- Abnormal nasal/sinus drainage
- Sinus headaches
- Poor Sense of smell
- Nasal polyps
- Nasal Turbinectomy
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Reconstructive septo rhinoplasty
Head & Neck
- Removal of skin cancers involving head and neck
- Treatment of oral cavity and laryngeal tumors
- Treatment of parotid and submandibular gland lesions
- Neck Mass
- Thyroid Mass
- Tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy
- Painful swallowing in mouth and/or throat
- Soreness in mouth/throat
- Hoarseness/Voice Changes
- Airway Problems
Repair of Facial Fractures
Immediate appointments are often available – Phone 575-748-8354
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. – Noon & 1:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m.
Appointments available in Artesia and Carlsbad.