Roberto Labayen, MD, and Sergio Rybka, MD, urologists at Artesia General Hospital, are pleased to offer patients the state-of-the-art UroLift System treatment for enlarged prostate, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH.
Men who develop BPH may experience symptopms such as a weak urine stream or a frequent and urgent need to urinate, especially at night.
Traditional treatment options for BPH range from medications to surgical procedures. The UroLift System is a completely new and minimally invasive way to treat BPH that offers advantages over more traditional treatments.
- Can free men from taking daily medications
- Doesn’t require major surgery or an overnight hospital stay
- Preserves sexual function
- Most men return to normal activities within a few days
- Patients often notice significant improvement in their symptoms within two weeks
To learn more about UroLift or to make an appointment, contact Dr. Labayen’s office at 575.748.8311 or Dr. Rybka’s office at 575.887.5542.