Our goal is to provide a comfortable and inviting place to visit and sleep while helping to diagnose a variety of sleep disorders.
Our center features private rooms that are tastefully decorated and feature a cozy bed, television and a private restroom. And we offer breakfast snacks before you depart for the day.
Your sleep study will be conducted by our sleep technicians using start-of-the-art equipment. Our staff communicates your results to your primary care or referring provider in a prompt and timely manner. We are committed to helping restore you to good sleep and good health.
Sleep Medicine Services
Clinical evaluation of all adult sleep disorders Including:
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Central sleep apnea complicating congestive heart failure
- Restless leg syndrome
- Movement disorders of sleep
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Shiftwork disorders
Adolescent sleep disorders including (Ages 13+):
- Evaluation of snoring and pediatric sleep apnea
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Snoring associated with ADHD
- Sleep schedule disorders in children and adolescents
- Childhood Insomnia
- Parasomnias: Sleep Walking, Night Terrors, Confusional Arousals, etc
Our Registered Sleep Therapist and qualified staff closely monitor patients throughout the sleep study process.
The Sleep Center at AGH is located inside the main hospital for your safety and security.